Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Familiar

It's like watching a hella long episode of the Boondocks, but funnier.

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

Webnet-gatrons

I like this shit, I really, really, like it. Not to much else to describe my feelings for it.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

AWESOME!!!!11!!!!

I LOVE THIS THING!!!1!! Too bad that Halo is hella easy. I beat it on my second day playing. Great job on the movie though.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Good Stuff

I really like the direction you're going with this. It's totally different from any other Madness game. I love the artwork, and the humor of it. While the varied armor and weapon pickups kept me prowling for more doors to go through, adding a whole 3 hours to the game. But I did have a gripe about the nearly non-exsistant or unfit background music. And I understand the file issues, but that does not change the fact that some of the music didn't fully convey the feeling of the moment. Other than that, it was a great game that is a welcome change of pace.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

EPIC WIN!!!!11!!ONE!!

This game has sucked up so much of my life it's not even funny. I'm still trying to the True Face of Evil medal. Any helpful tips?

-NInt3ndo Art Collab- -NInt3ndo Art Collab-

Awesome

Great work. The artwork was very well done. And the music was awesome. Could you tell me if you're making anymore of these? If so could you take in some of my work? It's not flash, but hand drawn I don't know if that could affect anything.

JKAmovies responds:

The next Notepad Drawing Collab is the next art collab coming so you can join that. . . But that isn't until a year away. . .

Thanks.

Sonic Adventure 2 | Theme Sonic Adventure 2 | Theme

Roprera

Its kind of a rock+oprea theme. I like it what else can I say?

FinalFantasy MQ - Battle Theme FinalFantasy MQ - Battle Theme

Old Skool

Dude this is so sweet it makes me want to pick up a big sword and kill wolves.

Metroid Physiology Metroid Physiology

BEAUTIFUL!

I myself am avery big Metroid fan, and I love your super realistic approach to this iconic beast. But as I'm sure others have stated, metroids don't eat flesh. They are basically a recharable battery, they'll take the energy they consume and use it until they need more.This is where the battery similarites end. After they absorb enough energy, they will mutate into a new form. Problem is, no one has figured out how to extract the energy from the metroid, because no one knows what the energy is, so they aren't a very good source of power. You are proabably right with the electrical charges from the nerve system. You also neglected to mention that metroids can asexually reproduce when exposed to beta rays or phazon. Any ways, they art itself is absolutly amazing, although, the description was a little off. So 9 out of 10.

Hank Is Mad Hank Is Mad

Ligitness

I am a big fan of Madness, in fact I have filled whole pieces of poster paper and sketchbook pages with Madness related drawings. I like the new spin you are putting on the characters. But I agree with Krinkels, he needs some pills for that head wound.

M for more M for more

True

I like the humor in this. It also shows how (for the most part) how much female game characters are sold out as eye candy. Not that I'd mind seeing Samus prance across a beach in a tiny bikini:). But Ridley, Kraid, Motherbrain, Chozo and other characters in the seires may not be as...how should I put this..."interesting" to see half ass naked trying to be sexy. Great work dude.