All 5 art Reviews

Metroid Physiology Metroid Physiology

BEAUTIFUL!

I myself am avery big Metroid fan, and I love your super realistic approach to this iconic beast. But as I'm sure others have stated, metroids don't eat flesh. They are basically a recharable battery, they'll take the energy they consume and use it until they need more.This is where the battery similarites end. After they absorb enough energy, they will mutate into a new form. Problem is, no one has figured out how to extract the energy from the metroid, because no one knows what the energy is, so they aren't a very good source of power. You are proabably right with the electrical charges from the nerve system. You also neglected to mention that metroids can asexually reproduce when exposed to beta rays or phazon. Any ways, they art itself is absolutly amazing, although, the description was a little off. So 9 out of 10.

Hank Is Mad Hank Is Mad

Ligitness

I am a big fan of Madness, in fact I have filled whole pieces of poster paper and sketchbook pages with Madness related drawings. I like the new spin you are putting on the characters. But I agree with Krinkels, he needs some pills for that head wound.

M for more M for more

True

I like the humor in this. It also shows how (for the most part) how much female game characters are sold out as eye candy. Not that I'd mind seeing Samus prance across a beach in a tiny bikini:). But Ridley, Kraid, Motherbrain, Chozo and other characters in the seires may not be as...how should I put this..."interesting" to see half ass naked trying to be sexy. Great work dude.

Reborn Reborn

DAMMIT!!!

I always have mixed feelings when I go to the Art Portal. I always seem to find stuff that puts MY work to shame!!!! Such as your piece right here, awesome job man. 5/5 10/10 DAMMIT!!!

ThinXIII responds:

wow, thanks! :D

Venom Venom

Old Skool

This is the kind of Venom I grew up with, huge and predatorial. Not that puny, punk ass one from the movie.