Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Good Stuff

I really like the direction you're going with this. It's totally different from any other Madness game. I love the artwork, and the humor of it. While the varied armor and weapon pickups kept me prowling for more doors to go through, adding a whole 3 hours to the game. But I did have a gripe about the nearly non-exsistant or unfit background music. And I understand the file issues, but that does not change the fact that some of the music didn't fully convey the feeling of the moment. Other than that, it was a great game that is a welcome change of pace.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

EPIC WIN!!!!11!!ONE!!

This game has sucked up so much of my life it's not even funny. I'm still trying to the True Face of Evil medal. Any helpful tips?

-NInt3ndo Art Collab- -NInt3ndo Art Collab-

Awesome

Great work. The artwork was very well done. And the music was awesome. Could you tell me if you're making anymore of these? If so could you take in some of my work? It's not flash, but hand drawn I don't know if that could affect anything.

JKAmovies responds:

The next Notepad Drawing Collab is the next art collab coming so you can join that. . . But that isn't until a year away. . .

Thanks.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Just awesome

I've played alot of defence games, and this one just blasts their heads off and puts them in the blam bin. From it's well tuned controls to it's darkly stylized artwork and music, this game is allround phenominal.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Addictive

This is just a very well rounded game! Great audio, amazing splatter and muzzle flare effects, And a very wide selection of innovative and realistic weapons! All these aspects and more make this game addictive enough to get a crack addict to start selling off his stash to buy a computer so he can play this astounding game! Keep up the phenominal work!

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

EASY

That was so easy.I beat it in 20 minutes.If it was a tad harder I'd give it a ten but it's not.So you get a respectible nine.

Red Baron Red Baron

Bitter Sweet

Funny and fun to play.But it gets a bit repedidtive after the first 4 Go Forths.

Stickicide 3! Stickicide 3!

Sweet

I liked it!What can i say?