Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Familiar

It's like watching a hella long episode of the Boondocks, but funnier.

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

Webnet-gatrons

I like this shit, I really, really, like it. Not to much else to describe my feelings for it.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

AWESOME!!!!11!!!!

I LOVE THIS THING!!!1!! Too bad that Halo is hella easy. I beat it on my second day playing. Great job on the movie though.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

It's like meth!

Once you start, you just can't stop! To answer the dude below me, yeah, some stuff changes in the background, the pirates (excluding Tetra.) heads A-SPLODE, and if you watch the barrel as Twinkle flies down, you'll see part of purples head pop up.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Corlor By Numbers

These vids are awesome, but I'm starting to think that you have hit a creative wall. The .5 movies fill in the background faily nicely but I want to see what happens after Madness 9. I have gone insane from the tension! I've placed bets with my friends on whats going to happen next. The pool is up to $30 and growing fast! I need an edge. Can you help me?

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

FNORD!!!

THIS IS TO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH!!! IT MUST BE BLAMMED!!!

~CIA
~FBI
~FCC

You have some interesting insight.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Funny Shit Bro

This is a nice show of how culture can change in a couple of generations. Also a laugh your ass off movie. You rock. Make more Tankmen.

48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

Temporary Insainity

I think that this movie is an astounding testament to what the lack of sleep can do to the human mind. Though I'm not really one to talk.

Super Smash Super Smash

You Rawk

This video has given me a few ideas. I love the style you added to the characters. The one thing that holds it back from a perfect ten would be its choppy framerate. But what would be really cool was if the Big N came out with two kinds of Mario Bros.. One like the classics, wich is meant for everyone,(yes that means you "hardcore gamers".) then one kinda like your view, for the older gamers who would like a good twist on the franchise.

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

DAAAMMMMMMNN

That was the funniest thing I've seen all year! But consiering that it is February, I may be speaking to soon... Awesome job.